Hotmail login steps are easy and simple to do as well. There’s no need to worry if you’re trying for the first time and worrying I something goes wrong.
So, with our wasting more time, let us jump on to the detailed steps for sign in to outlook
- First of all, you need to go to the official site of Hotmail. Most of the uses gets confuse here. Actually, since the Hotmail has changed its brand name as outlook, many users gets confused. But in fact, both the site lands you on the same page. Therefore, either you can type in Hotmail.com or Outlook.com.
- Now, from the landing page, click on “Sign in” box. There are other boxes as well that will lead you to the other important pages of this site but in this case you would only want to click on Sign in. However, if you are new and don’t have an account then you can click on “Create Account” text that is located at the top of the page and fill up the form and create and account.
- Now, as you click on “Sign in”, you’ll be redirected to the login page of outlook. Now, if you have accessed outlook before, you might see some changes like – you need to enter your email in the first page and password in the next page etc.
- Now, without wasting no more time, enter your email address. Remember, you need to enter your full email address here. Unlike Gmail and Yahoo, you need to enter the full email address i.e. you need to include @hotmail.com as well. This is because here in outlook users have email address with Hotmail, outlook and live as well. Therefore, in order to clean the mess, you need to enter full address.
- As you’ve entered the email address, click on next.
- Here, enter your password. Make sure you enter your password correctly and carefully because the passwords are not shown and you can’t login to your account until the email and passwords match. Therefore, enter carefully.
- Once you’re done with the password, click on “Sign in” button right below the box.
So these are the simple steps to follow for the successful login process.